Positions now available:
Excellent Career Opportunity in IT Solution Selling
A 40 year old bay area based technology business is adding to our dynamic sales team. We are looking for energetic, motivated, and positive self-starters that are looking for a career opportunity working with local small to medium businesses to implement today's best practices of IT voice and data business technology.
The primary function of the Account Manager is to create and build new client relationships by partnering with businesses that need new and/or enhanced voice and data technologies. The Account Manager will identify, design and recommend solutions resulting in new contract sales for both project work and monthly services whereby results consistently meet the expected minimum monthly revenue quota.
These voice and data technologies include:
- IP voice solutions
- Business Continuity implementation
- Server virtualization or migration to the cloud
- Multi-Site Networked Deployments
- Wi-Fi deployments
- Ongoing proactive managed services for voice and data infrastructures
- IP surveillance
- Inside wiring
- Carrier Connectivity Services
- Direct sales experience desired
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Well organized and able to use technology to manage and document activity
- Utilize CRM to ensure all activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
Based on Experience
The primary function of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to appropriately and professionally answer and process all incoming calls into the Company's call center in a timely, courteous and friendly manner. Processing calls entails either transferring the call to another employee if requested by the caller and/or supporting the client with a service or MAC (move,add,change) need by listening to their request and opening a ticket in the company CRM system and communicating and setting proper expectations to the client for the support process.
Specific Area of concentration include:
Time Management – The CSR is part of a call center and must be punctual and dependable to be able to answer calls during call center business hours (M-F 8-5). The right candidate will be able to quickly process calls and multi task with multiple callers.
Client Communications – The Customer Service Representative must have excellent oral and written communication skills in order to interact with clients. The CSR creates and documents service orders details for all service and support requests via phone and email. The CSR will communicate updates and details pertaining to the client support request until service has been completed by company.
Account Management – In addition to documenting the specific client need, the CSR will appropriately update and confirm client account information in Company CRM to ensure the client profile and account is accurate and current and properly coded in accordance with company procedures.
Problem Solving – The CSR needs to be able to identify and assess client needs by asking clarifying and probing questions with the goal to clearly identify the client objective in order achieve client satisfaction. Additionally, the CSR will act as a liaison to resolve any conflicts between the client and the Company by engaging with appropriate team members to assist helping address the client's issues.
Product and Technical Knowledge – The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of industry experience that can be applied to learning specific products and technologies that ATS provides our customers. Must be able to complete self-guided training materials and apply to everyday duties.
Customer Satisfaction – The CSR must demonstrate a desire and will to work with a client to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
Teamwork – The CSR must be able to effectively collaborate with other ATS team members and work as part of a team that is delivering the service and positive client experience to the customer.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
Work directly with new and existing clients to support their LAN/WAN data infrastructures. The right candidate with have the ability to discover, design, recommend, present, deploy and maintain best practice data based solutions to the small and medium size businesses in our supported geographic region.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with regional business customers and information technology administrators to resolve technical problems for LAN/WAN services via the helpdesk and/or onsite support.
- Design, install, maintain and coordinate corporate and external customers' LAN. Implements and coordinates network policies, procedures and standards relating to LAN/WAN networks.
- Support all LAN/WAN hardware, Microsoft and Internet software provided to our internal systems and external customers.
- Implement, program and support Firewall technology
- Troubleshoots software and hardware problems related to Internet applications. May conduct seminars and training promoting Internet benefits and ease of use.
- Install, maintain and network computers, printers and other peripheral equipment as well as configure broadband equipment for carry-in customer computers.
- Install, configure, and maintain common end user application software. May train and provide assistance to end users.
- Assist the information technology administrators with design, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of access servers, routers, Microsoft servers and Internet servers including DNS, radius, web, LDAP, e-mail, network monitoring and print servers.
- Work with the Internal IT staff with installing and supporting in-house software as requested.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- ATS company policies, procedures, products and services
- web technologies, technical languages, browsers, search procedures, search engines, platforms and applications.
- computer hardware
- windows OS and other Microsoft programs
- networking devices including firewalls, routers, switches
- general office practices and procedures
- time management and organizational skills
- provide superior customer service
- operate various office equipment such as a computer, copy machine, fax machine and multi-line telephone
- work independently
- think analytically and be a problem solver
- communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- obtain and maintain a valid California driver's license, have a good driving record and be insured under the Company insurance policy
- read, analyze, and interpret technical documents and reports
- work in a safe and effective manner
Education and Experience:
Associates degree in related field and/or two to three years of related work experience.
If interested in joining our team, please email us your resume, fax to (925) 602-1510 Attn: Branch Sales Manager, or complete the form below: