ATS Education Lunch Seminar Series:
Business Continuity is not Data Back Up
Learn about Business Continuity and see how your current plan compares to industry best practices.
Join us as we provide an educational seminar on business continuity and how it is different than data back-up. The right business continuity plan will provide protection from data loss due to system failures, ransomware, human error or a disaster.
ATS is hosting a lunch to share why a proper plan is so critical and how you can protect your business from these real threats. You will learn if you have any gaps in your existing infrastructure and just how easy and cost effective it can be to shore up your current environment.
You Will Learn
- Business Continuity Best Practices
- Identify what areas your business might need to improve/add
- What are real threats to your business without the right plan
- How to create a cost effective strategy for your business
- You can have a top lunch at a great local venue
- A chance at great raffle prizes for attending
|Date/Time||11:00 - 1:00p Thursday, November 8, 2018
(registration starts at 10:30)
The Firehouse Restaurant
1112 2nd Street, Sacramento
(please register each attendee separately, last day to sign up is October 31st)