Excellent Career Opportunity in IT Solution Selling
A 40 year old bay area based technology business is adding to our dynamic sales team. We are looking for energetic, motivated, and positive self-starters that are looking for a career opportunity working with local small to medium businesses to implement today's best practices of IT voice and data business technology.
The primary function of the Account Manager is to create and build new client relationships by partnering with businesses that need new and/or enhanced voice and data technologies. The Account Manager will identify, design and recommend solutions resulting in new contract sales for both project work and monthly services whereby results consistently meet the expected minimum monthly revenue quota.
These voice and data technologies include:
- IP voice solutions
- Business Continuity implementation
- Server virtualization or migration to the cloud
- Multi-Site Networked Deployments
- Wi-Fi deployments
- Ongoing proactive managed services for voice and data infrastructures
- IP surveillance
- Inside wiring
- Carrier Connectivity Services
- Direct sales experience desired
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Well organized and able to use technology to manage and document activity
- Utilize CRM to ensure all activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
Based on experience.