Work directly with new and existing clients to support their LAN/WAN data infrastructures.
The right candidate with have the ability to discover, design, recommend, present,
deploy and maintain best practice data based solutions to the small and medium size
businesses in our supported geographic region.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with regional business customers and information technology administrators
to resolve technical problems for LAN/WAN services via the helpdesk and/or onsite
- Design, install, maintain and coordinate corporate and external customers' LAN.
Implements and coordinates network policies, procedures and standards relating to
- Support all LAN/WAN hardware, Microsoft and Internet software provided to our internal
systems and external customers.
- Implement, program and support Firewall technology
- Troubleshoots software and hardware problems related to Internet applications. May
conduct seminars and training promoting Internet benefits and ease of use.
- Install, maintain and network computers, printers and other peripheral equipment
as well as configure broadband equipment for carry-in customer computers.
- Install, configure, and maintain common end user application software. May train
and provide assistance to end users.
- Assist the information technology administrators with design, configuration, maintenance
and monitoring of access servers, routers, Microsoft servers and Internet servers
including DNS, radius, web, LDAP, e-mail, network monitoring and print servers.
- Work with the Internal IT staff with installing and supporting in-house software
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- ATS company policies, procedures, products and services
- web technologies, technical languages, browsers, search procedures, search engines,
platforms and applications.
- Computer hardware
- Windows OS and other Microsoft programs
- Networking devices including firewalls, routers, switches
- General office practices and procedures
- Time management and organizational skills
- Provide superior customer service
- Operate various office equipment such as a computer, copy machine, fax machine and
- Work independently
- Think analytically and be a problem solver
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers,
and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Obtain and maintain a valid California driver's license, have a good driving record
and be insured under the Company insurance policy
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical documents and reports
- Work in a safe and effective manner
Education and Experience
Associates degree in related field and/or two to three years of related work experience.