Managed IT Solutions & Services
Remote Monitoring and Management
Filtering hundreds of server alerts, researching issues, troubleshooting and fixing problems can be a daunting exercise in any IT environment. Yet the job must be done. Server downtime and its high associate costs negatively impact both productivity and ROI.
What if your business could reduce the amount of time and money spent on monitoring and managing responsibilities? How would you redeploy your suddenly free assets and staff?
Perhaps you could put more effort into building client relationships or research and development. Or both.
In order to make this a reality for your company, ATS provides both a Remote Monitoring and Management tool and 24x7x365 Network Operations Center to effectively support your network so you don't have to.
Discover a Better Way to Support & Manage Your IT Systems
- We stay behind-the-scenes: We are here to educate and assist so you can focus on
what matters most to your business.
- Trained expert team at your side: Our Diverse expertise ensures all of your support
needs are met.
- 24x7 services: Your systems are monitored and managed around the clock, 365 days
- Fixed price: There are no surprises at the end of the month in your invoice. You
know exactly how much it's going to cost you no matter how many tickets or how many
issues have been resolved.
- Pay-As-You-Grow: Why waste money investing in licenses you never use? Whether you
add a client, retire a server, or close down an office, you are only charged for
what you've used during the agent installation.
- Proactive Support Model: By monitoring your network, we are able to reduce costs
and catch problems before they exist.
Best Practice Business Continuity
We are redefining end-to-end support in delivering optimal managed services uptime
by combining intelligent remote monitoring and management with advanced backup and
disaster recovery in a new integrated solution.
You can benefit from a complete end-to-end business continuity solution that ensures
the protection and recovery of critical business data stored on Microsoft Windows
Servers and Desktops. Leveraging industry-leading technology, our solution provides
continuous backup snapshots based on a granular schedule and retention policy that
is highly configurable. Snapshots are instantly virtualized allowing the recovery
of files, folders, even data in Microsoft Exchange or SharePoint to occur in minutes
– not days, weeks or months.
All data that has been backed up is also replicated off-site to the cloud, so you
have the peace of mind that business continuity will be maintained even in a disaster
Four key components compose the complete business continuity solution:
- Server/Desktop Continuity offers the ability to backup critical business data in
highly configurable snapshots that are stored as virtual images on the Vault Backup
and Disaster Recovery appliance. Advanced de-duplication and compression are also
in place to minimize disk space.
- Backup & Disaster (BDR) Appliance Continuity offers granular snapshot and retention
policies that can be configures as the business requires. The virtual snapshots
can be turned on in seconds to offer file level restore, including support for both
Microsoft Exchanged and SharePoint. Scheduled screenshot verifications of backups
are available and bare metal restores to dissimilar hardware are handled with ease.
The appliance is shipped directly from our selected vendors, pre-configures and
ready to go.
- Cloud Continuity provides full cloud replication and instant off-site virtualization.
All data is encrypted and stored in bicoastal SAS70 Type II, HIPPA-compliant data
- Remote Monitoring and Management support is included for the Vault BDR appliance
and is also available for all protected servers and desktops.
Back to PRO-IT Solutions & Services