December 8th, 2020 by admin
Moving to the cloud will increase your business's cybersecurity. The secure data centers utilized to host data and applications are much more secure than what would typically be found in an on-premise setup. There are many different ways that hackers can get into your data network, from phishing attacks to malware. If your employees are using a personal computer to access the company network, there is a high likelihood that their machines are infected with malware. This presents a serious problem for your business. At ATS, we use a 5-part technique to ensure the safety of your business's data network.
- Identify. We will identify the risks in your systems and network. This step is critical as it allows us to develop a comprehensive plan to ensure your company is protected from threats.
- Protect. After identifying any weaknesses, we will put methods and protections in place to keep your network protected. This step includes monitoring software, so we are always aware of what is happening on your network.
- Detect. Our monitoring software will identify any occurrences of a cybersecurity threat.
- Respond. If we do detect a cybersecurity event, we will respond accordingly to remediate the threat.
- Recover. If any of your systems were affected by the cybersecurity event, we will take the necessary steps to restore the impacted services.
As part of our cybersecurity solution, we will increase your employees' awareness and increase their knowledge of potential threats. Phishing attacks are becoming very sophisticated, and it is crucial that your business knows how to spot potential threats.
Our cybersecurity solutions will keep your business protected from the myriad of threats that exist. With real-time monitoring, your business will gain protection from malware, ransomware, phishing attacks, and more. These protections are critical if your business is using a remote workforce. Additionally, hosting your network in the cloud drastically increases your business's security, and combined with ATS' cybersecurity solutions, you can rest easy knowing your business is safe from cyberattacks. Contact us today to learn more.
Posted in: Solutions